Blog Journal 6)

1) Before this course, I had never used Diigo before. I now think it's a very helpful tool and will be using it often for coursework. My first experience was using it to bookmark, I initially found a webpage I liked and selected the bookmark key wrote a description, and saved it for later. I then used the annotation and added a sticky note. The process was easy to use and self-explanatory. I really like this application, the only thing I did not like was initially, trying to sign in and create an account took a little longer than what I'm used to.

2) I have grown fond of blogging for school work and personal use. Specifically, the site Blogger has made it easy and enjoyable. Beforehand, I only thought it was to talk and post about things relevant to yourself, but it is a great way to communicate with others and see their thoughts about a certain topic. I like how personal you can get on a blog, however, there aren't many guidelines for censorship which could be potentially hazardous. 

3) An example of a Web 2.0 tool that can be used is Amazon. This can be used in the classroom for the teacher to create a wishlist for classroom supplies that both the teacher, parents, and students can access. If a student cannot access or afford an account the teacher can create an Amazon storefront that everyone can access without having to purchase an account. Amazon can allow for all students to purchase the exact same tools and equipment.

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=23536810011

Comments